Re: SUBCLASS PreReq enforcement - Bug?

  • thpr
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
      Tir,

      Thanks for the info on SUBCLASS PreReqs - In relation to:

      > PRERACETYPE. The whole PRERACE stuff is a bit wonky. I think I need
      > to move it to the top of my overfilled plate. Those tags don't work
      > like other PRExxx tags, and need to be fixed for consistancy of
      > method.

      Is there anything I can do to help on this? After further
      investigation, it looks like the intent was to deprecate PRERACETYPE
      and force it to be done in other tags (PRERACE + ???)... is that correct?

      PRERACE by itself isn't sufficient because it doesn't test the templates.

      The more I can do to clean up PCClass (while I'm there) the better, so
      let me know.

      TP.
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2006
        Don't worry Tom, we'll clean up any mess you leave in there ;p, I see
        you've got the hang of setting the various fields correctly so we'll
        hold off on that Lemur transformation for now.... :-)

        Karianna