Problem downloading 5.11.1 from SourceForge

  • musicguerilla
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
      every time i try to get the new file, i get a blank white page with
      the following text message on it:

      anyone know what's going on?

      thanks :)
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006

        On 3/11/2006 2:39 AM musicguerilla wrote
        > every time i try to get the new file, i get a blank white page with
        > the following text message on it:

        > anyone know what's going on?
        >
        > thanks :)

        Make sure you are downloading the exe or zip file rather than its
        signature, which is what is appearing above. The file you want will be
        one of the ones which is larger and has had more downloads. If you are
        clicking these and still getting the wrong file, try selecting a
        different mirror.

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB
      • Bri Hats
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
          oooooooooooooooooopsie!!! that appears to be what i did lmao silly me, i've
          been dl pcgen for almost 2 years now and i know the difference between the
          two lmao thx james! :P @ me lol