5.11.1 Alpha is released!

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      PCGen and its official sponsors Silven Publishing are pleased to
      announce the 2nd Alpha release in the 5.12 series. 5.11.1 has a
      massive amount of changes and bug fixes, please see the release notes
      for further details.

      The roadmap will be updated later on today to reflect where we are
      going to next.

      We are also planning to release Alpha builds every 2 weeks from here
      on in (we've got a few of our Senior Monkeys back from RL ;p).

      A huge thank you to the army of volunteers that have made these
      enhancements to PCGen!!

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey
    • Alex Shideler