Re: [pcgen] Having some problems with pcgen

  • Kent P
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2006
      As long as the path in the only significant line is correct, then it
      is linked, and nothing further is needed (i.e. my PCGen is
      inc:\pcgen\pcgen.jar, so my line "start javaw -Xms256m -Xmx512m -jar
      c:\pcgen\pcgen.jar" contains what it needs. if your pcgen.jar is
      somewhere else, the path needs to be adjusted accordingly)

      It appears that Keith's suggestion will do exactly the same thing
      while bypassing the need for a batch file at all.

      Kent