Re: [pcgen] [Pauls][OGL] Re: Archive of .pcg characters?

  • Kent P
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 27, 2006
      On 10/27/06, Tir Gwaith wrote:

      > For those curious, they are referencing this commit comment from Aaron:
      > "Version 0.001 of NPC Generator."

      That is definitely something to look forward to. On the other hand,
      exciting though that is, I'll take some kind DM's carefully crafted
      NPC over an auto generated one any chance I get. I don't imagine it
      will completely displace the repository unless the repository becomes
      too difficult to maintain.

      Kent