Re: [pcgen] [Pauls][OGL] Re: Archive of .pcg characters?

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 27, 2006
      > > Also this might become a moot point if Aaron's little project works
      > > out they way he hopes. :) Oh did I just say that in text?? <EG>
      >
      > Not having seen it on the latest nightly builds one couldn't possibly
      > comment, oops! ;p

      For those curious, they are referencing this commit comment from Aaron:
      "Version 0.001 of NPC Generator."

      It kinda broke some things to the point where the Alpha release was
      postponed. But even so, I'm a bit excited. :)

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Kent P
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 27, 2006
        On 10/27/06, Tir Gwaith wrote:

        > For those curious, they are referencing this commit comment from Aaron:
        > "Version 0.001 of NPC Generator."

        That is definitely something to look forward to. On the other hand,
        exciting though that is, I'll take some kind DM's carefully crafted
        NPC over an auto generated one any chance I get. I don't imagine it
        will completely displace the repository unless the repository becomes
        too difficult to maintain.

        Kent