[Pauls][OGL] Re: Archive of .pcg characters?

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 27, 2006
      > Kar, the only restriction is that most NPC's from books are not OGC.
      > Of course this is refering to named NPC's from the books, not Orc
      > #5, Goblin #202 etc.

      Duly noted

      > Also this might become a moot point if Aaron's little project works
      > out they way he hopes. :) Oh did I just say that in text?? <EG>

      Not having seen it on the latest nightly builds one couldn't possibly
      comment, oops! ;p

    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 27, 2006
        > > Also this might become a moot point if Aaron's little project works
        > > out they way he hopes. :) Oh did I just say that in text?? <EG>
        >
        > Not having seen it on the latest nightly builds one couldn't possibly
        > comment, oops! ;p

        For those curious, they are referencing this commit comment from Aaron:
        "Version 0.001 of NPC Generator."

        It kinda broke some things to the point where the Alpha release was
        postponed. But even so, I'm a bit excited. :)

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Kent P
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 27, 2006
          On 10/27/06, Tir Gwaith wrote:

          > For those curious, they are referencing this commit comment from Aaron:
          > "Version 0.001 of NPC Generator."

          That is definitely something to look forward to. On the other hand,
          exciting though that is, I'll take some kind DM's carefully crafted
          NPC over an auto generated one any chance I get. I don't imagine it
          will completely displace the repository unless the repository becomes
          too difficult to maintain.

          Kent