Taking user submissions for PCs and NPCs!

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2006
      Hi all,

      OK, I'm going to open up submissions for PCG files, please send them
      to martijnverburgATgmailDOTcom

      * They need to be 5.10.1
      * They need to be OGL only (and no home brew sets either please)

      In other words they need to be compatible with the latest version of
      PCGen is if it was freshly downloaded by a new user.

      I'll add them to the repository after trying them out with 5.10.1 and
      5.11.x. Once I have a few I'll post the link to the repository so
      that people can start using them straight away.

      Karianna
    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
        Just wondering about something, will this include the NPC's that have OGL
        permissions in the book from the publishers.

        I have been checking the Modern character generator for the Glory Naval
        Base from Urban Designs, using just the core rules and not the new
        character class, feats and spells.

        The character descriptions are listed as PI, so a entry in the bio section
        will just list the source material.

        Terry

        On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:17:40 -0000, "karianna03" <martijnverburg@...>
        wrote:

        >Hi all,
        >
        >OK, I'm going to open up submissions for PCG files, please send them
        >to martijnverburgATgmailDOTcom
        >
        >* They need to be 5.10.1
        >* They need to be OGL only (and no home brew sets either please)
        >
        >In other words they need to be compatible with the latest version of
        >PCGen is if it was freshly downloaded by a new user.
        >
        >I'll add them to the repository after trying them out with 5.10.1 and
        >5.11.x. Once I have a few I'll post the link to the repository so
        >that people can start using them straight away.
        >
        >Karianna

      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2006
          I think that'll be OK yes, ironically enough I haven't received a
          single submission yet :-). I think Aaron's NPC generator will
          supersede the need!