Re: [pcgen] Re: Native Outsiders error

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2006
      On 10/26/06 1:41 AM, "zald1" <rob@...> wrote:

      > Ahh, I'm using the wotc core revised 3.5e bundle from Code Monkey.
      > So perhaps its a problem I should let THEM know about?

      Yes this is entirely a data issue and since it is their data we can't do
      anything about it.

      But thanks any way, when I was looking at the code for this I found a number
      of gaps in our implementation. The fact that our Asimar does not have any of
      these SA's listed is one, the object that does hold this text does have the
      problem you reported which we will need to fix.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)