Re: [pcgen] Re: Native Outsiders error

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2006
      > Ahh, I'm using the wotc core revised 3.5e bundle from Code Monkey.
      > So perhaps its a problem I should let THEM know about?

      Yep. Explains why I couldn't see it in the LST files on the bus. :)

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 26, 2006
        On 10/26/06 1:41 AM, "zald1" <rob@...> wrote:

        > Ahh, I'm using the wotc core revised 3.5e bundle from Code Monkey.
        > So perhaps its a problem I should let THEM know about?

        Yes this is entirely a data issue and since it is their data we can't do
        anything about it.

        But thanks any way, when I was looking at the code for this I found a number
        of gaps in our implementation. The fact that our Asimar does not have any of
        these SA's listed is one, the object that does hold this text does have the
        problem you reported which we will need to fix.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)