Re: [pcgen] Re: Gestalt Characters

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 25, 2006
      On 10/25/06, karianna03 <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
      > You'll have to double check with the docs (not on me), but if they say
      > that it is JEP supported then yes.

      Kar,

      I moved the conversation to PCGenListFileHelp. JEP won't really help
      with this because it rounds each individual BONUS statement. The way
      to do it is implementation of the Lowest Common Denominator rule with
      vars, and putting the final calculation for BAB and CHECKS into one
      object. (For anyone wanting more specifics, please see my post on
      PCGenListFileHelp.)

      PCGen LST Chimp