Re: [pcgen] Slightly offtopic question

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2006
      Richard is right. Using the 3.5 SRD, the Druid entry has this:

      Animal Companion: The Druid's animal companion continues to increase
      in power. Every three levels higher than 20th the animal companion
      gains 2 bonus hit dice, +1 strength and dexterity, and an additional
      trick.

      I hope that clears things up for you. I think that was in the 3.5 DMG.

      PCGen LST Chimp