data

  • bleaciu
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2006
      I am using the latest version (5.10.1) of PCGen. When will bundled data
      sets (or data sets period) be available to buy for this version?
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 21, 2006
        PCGen does not sell data sets. If you are referring to CMP data sets,
        please ask this question at their web site.

        www.codemonkeypublishing.biz

        -- david

        bleaciu wrote:
        > I am using the latest version (5.10.1) of PCGen. When will bundled data
        > sets (or data sets period) be available to buy for this version?
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2006
          In reference to the CMP site - is it just me or is the site slower
          than molasses? Thought they were hanging off of a trunk line now...

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" <Papa-DRB@...> wrote:

          > PCGen does not sell data sets. If you are referring to CMP data sets,
          > please ask this question at their web site.
          >
          > www.codemonkeypublishing.biz
          >
          > -- david
          >
          > bleaciu wrote:
          > > I am using the latest version (5.10.1) of PCGen. When will bundled
          data
          > > sets (or data sets period) be available to buy for this version?

        • Kevin Brown
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2006
            > In reference to the CMP site - is it just me or is the site slower
            > than molasses? Thought they were hanging off of a trunk line now...

            Works fine for me. Nice and fast.
          • Keith Ratliff
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 23, 2006
              It's really slow here too. Other sites load quick as a whistle.