Spell Compendium spells LST and other files

  • petenet17
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
      I am a new to PCGen and I was wondering if anybody has created a LST
      file for the Spell Compendium? Looking at the past few posts I see
      that code monkies makes some of these datasets but they are in process
      of changing web hosts and do not have files available. If anyone can
      help please let me know. Thanks

      Pete T.
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
        That is a closed content file. It is only available from CMP

        www.codemonkeypublishing.biz

        -- david