Re: [pcgen] Complete Divine/Favored Soul?

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2006
      > Just wondering if the Complete Divine is/was going to be
      > included. I thought it was in when I saw the partial divine
      > character RSRD source. I was really hoping to make a Favored
      > Soul on PCGen, but I can't find it in the classes. Thanks!

      Complete Divine is a closed-source product of WotC's. As such, we don't have permission to distribute datasets based up on it. You can either create it yourself or buy it from Codemonkey Publishing (www.codemonkeypublishing.biz) (they have the license to sell this dataset).

      The divine section of the RSRD refers to the Divine subset files, which are OGC materials pulled from Deities and Demigods. There may be other sources other than that book, I'm not entirely sure. D&Dg, itself, is not open.

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD