Re: [pcgen] [Data][Bug][.lst][Spells/Domains] Enlarge Person

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2006
      On 10/17/06 10:46 AM, "just_another_email_to_remember"
      <just_another_email_to_remember@...> wrote:

      > Therefore, as an example, a Dwarven Waraxe ( 1D10 ) affected by the
      > Enlarge Person spell should be ( 2D8 ). There is a tag which may solve
      > this issue, but I have not been able to get it to work.
      >
      > EQMWEAPON|DAMAGESIZE|1|PREAPPLY:ANYPC

      This won't work, this tag is only valid when used in equipment modifiers.

      You are running up against the limitations of the program, while it is
      possible to increase the size of the character with a temp bonus (and there
      are issues with that as well) PCGen has no way now to enlarge the characters
      equipment along with it.

      What you can do as a work around is create a large version of the weapon in
      question for use by your character while under this spell.

      Find the weapon in the gear list and right-click to choose customize, in the
      customizer window you will find a pop up menu which will let you change the
      size of the weapon, this will automatically adjust the damage dice.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)