Hawkmoon?

  • jeango
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2006
      Hello, I was wondering if hawkmoon was supported by PCGen (and wich
      editions were available).

      Thank you :-)
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2006
        > Hello, I was wondering if hawkmoon was supported by PCGen (and
        > which editions were available).

        I'm not familiar with that title. Who makes it?

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD
      • Keith Davies
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2006
          On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 09:42:35AM -0500, Paul W. King wrote:
          > > Hello, I was wondering if hawkmoon was supported by PCGen (and
          > > which editions were available).
          >
          > I'm not familiar with that title. Who makes it?

          If I'm not mistaken, it's a Chaosium BRPG based on Moorcock's _Hawkmoon_
          stories. I wouldn't expect it to be supported -- or supportable -- by
          PCGen.

          There *might* be a d20-Hawkmoon I'm not aware of, though.

          Keith
          --
          Keith Davies "Always code as if the guy who ends up
          keith.davies@... maintaining your code is a psychopath
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 18, 2006
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Keith Davies <keith.davies@...> wrote:

            > On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 09:42:35AM -0500, Paul W. King wrote:
            > > > Hello, I was wondering if hawkmoon was supported by PCGen (and
            > > > which editions were available).
            > >
            > > I'm not familiar with that title. Who makes it?
            >
            > If I'm not mistaken, it's a Chaosium BRPG based on Moorcock's _Hawkmoon_
            > stories. I wouldn't expect it to be supported -- or supportable -- by
            > PCGen.
            >
            > There *might* be a d20-Hawkmoon I'm not aware of, though.
            >

            > Keith

            You are not mistaken, it is that Hawkmoon I am talking about. It is
            based on d100 system, as is Elric (aka Stormbringer), and as is
            Cthulhu which I read are supported by PC Gen. So that's why I figured
            Hawkmoon probably also could. But ok if noone knows this wonderful
            RPG I guess it's unlikely I'd find .lst for it
          • Kevin Brown
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 18, 2006
              >>> I'm not familiar with that title. Who makes it?
              >> If I'm not mistaken, it's a Chaosium BRPG based on Moorcock's _Hawkmoon_
              >> stories. I wouldn't expect it to be supported -- or supportable -- by
              >> PCGen.
              >>
              >> There *might* be a d20-Hawkmoon I'm not aware of, though.
              >>

              >> Keith
              >
              > You are not mistaken, it is that Hawkmoon I am talking about. It is
              > based on d100 system, as is Elric (aka Stormbringer), and as is
              > Cthulhu which I read are supported by PC Gen. So that's why I figured
              > Hawkmoon probably also could. But ok if noone knows this wonderful
              > RPG I guess it's unlikely I'd find .lst for it

              Cthulu D20 is supportable by PCGen, but not any of the other systems it
              has been released under.
            • jeango
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 18, 2006
                --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <kevin_brown@...> wrote:

                > >> If I'm not mistaken, it's a Chaosium BRPG based on Moorcock's
                _Hawkmoon_
                > >> stories. I wouldn't expect it to be supported -- or supportable
                -- by
                > >> PCGen.
                > >>
                > >> There *might* be a d20-Hawkmoon I'm not aware of, though.
                > >>

                > >> Keith
                > >
                > > You are not mistaken, it is that Hawkmoon I am talking about. It is
                > > based on d100 system, as is Elric (aka Stormbringer), and as is
                > > Cthulhu which I read are supported by PC Gen. So that's why I figured
                > > Hawkmoon probably also could. But ok if noone knows this wonderful
                > > RPG I guess it's unlikely I'd find .lst for it
                >
                > Cthulu D20 is supportable by PCGen, but not any of the other systems it
                > has been released under.

                Oh ok... I didn't know there was a D20 version of it. Oh well :-/
                Does anyone know of a D100 tabletop manager?