converting custom lists

  • pvoice70
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2006
      I created custom lists for my character in an earlier version of
      PCGEN. I created a character class, skills and special abilities.
      When I load my character in the newest version of PCGEN but the custom
      information will not load. I checked the readme file in the
      PCGen\PCGen5101\data\customsources folder. The readme states, "If you
      copy <old_dir/>data/customsources/custom*.lst to
      <new_dir/>data/customsources/custom*.lst, you _should_ retain all
      your custom edits. However, you may still need to run the Lst
      Converter (on the toolbar under tools) on the old files (which you
      would need to do BEFORE loading any sources)...". However, the LST
      Convertor is not under Tools or anywhere else I can see. I'd REALLY
      like to avoid having to recreate the information so any help would be
      appreciated.
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
        Here's a goofy question, did you create it in 3e mode? PCGen now
        defaults to 35e mode the first time it's opened.

        Paul Grosse