Re: [pcgen] Re: PC Gen and Etools

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006

      On 3/10/2006 6:18 PM James Dempsey wrote
      > Hi,
      >
      > On 3/10/2006 3:31 PM grayson72001 wrote
      >
      >> First, thank you both for taking the time to reply to my post. I
      >> appreciate it. I have been messing around with the 1.10 version of PC
      >> Gen. What is the difference between that one and 1.08? Is there
      >> someplace where I can find the changes? Thank you.
      >>

      > See the release notes at
      > https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=34282&group_id=25576
      > for full details.

      Sorry, missed the one for 5.10.0 which lists the major changes from
      5.8.1. See

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=33003&group_id=25576 for that.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB
    • grayson72001
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006
        Wow, those are notable changes. I guess I'll wait until the data sets
        that I want are cleared for 1.10 before I start using PC Gen. Thanks
        again.