Re: PC Gen and Etools

  • grayson72001
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      First, thank you both for taking the time to reply to my post. I
      appreciate it. I have been messing around with the 1.10 version of PC
      Gen. What is the difference between that one and 1.08? Is there
      someplace where I can find the changes? Thank you.
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006

        On 3/10/2006 3:31 PM grayson72001 wrote
        > First, thank you both for taking the time to reply to my post. I
        > appreciate it. I have been messing around with the 1.10 version of PC
        > Gen. What is the difference between that one and 1.08? Is there
        > someplace where I can find the changes? Thank you.

        See the release notes at
        https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=34282&group_id=25576
        for full details.

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006

          On 3/10/2006 6:18 PM James Dempsey wrote
          > Hi,
          >
          > On 3/10/2006 3:31 PM grayson72001 wrote
          >
          >> First, thank you both for taking the time to reply to my post. I
          >> appreciate it. I have been messing around with the 1.10 version of PC
          >> Gen. What is the difference between that one and 1.08? Is there
          >> someplace where I can find the changes? Thank you.
          >>

          > See the release notes at
          > https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=34282&group_id=25576
          > for full details.

          Sorry, missed the one for 5.10.0 which lists the major changes from
          5.8.1. See

          http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=33003&group_id=25576 for that.

          James Dempsey
          PCGen Code SB
        • grayson72001
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006
            Wow, those are notable changes. I guess I'll wait until the data sets
            that I want are cleared for 1.10 before I start using PC Gen. Thanks
            again.