Can I put PCGen in the Macworld Italy magazine CD-ROM?

  • Lucio Bragagnolo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      See subject. :-)

      Sorry for the improperly placed posting, but cannot find a better suited place.

      Thanks in advance for your attention, best regards,

      lux
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi there,

        We'd need to quickly discuss this within the Board of Directors, but
        my initial thought is "Yes, I'd be happy for that to happen", we'll
        get back to you ASAP and thanks for the offer!

        Paul, any ramifications (do we need to have Silven mentioned for example?)

        Karianna
        Chair Monkey