Error Help!

  • Ruben Guy Smith-Zempel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      So, I have a couple of homebrew classes that I made for my home
      campaign. Some of them get only martial melee weapons and one of them
      only gets proficiency in ranged weapons. That part is easy. However,
      when I go to give any of these guys Weapon Focus, I get the following
      error:

      InfoFeats:1 -1

      What the heck does this mean? What have I coded wrong? Weapon Focus
      works with everything else, just not these two classes!

      Any help would be super appreciated.

      Cheers,
      Save vs DM
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi Ruben,

        For both of your questions, what version of PCGen are you using?

        Karianna

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Ruben Guy Smith-Zempel"