Re: [pcgen] [James/Frank] Re: I want to help!

  • Kent P
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
      karianna03 wrote:

      > A fresh soul, brilliant! I'll let James and Frank fight over you ;p

      Ten thousand souls was the opening bid
      And it soon went up to fifty-nine
      But Code didn't see what the Data lead did
      And he said "that suits me fine"
      "I'll raise you high to a hundred and five
      And forever put an end to your sins"
      But Data lead let out a mighty shout, "My hand wins"
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2 1:35 AM
        Heh, apart from the missing ninja monkeys that's surprisingly accurate
        ;p - K

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9 1:28 AM
          I think I lost you in my befuddled state, could you email me so we can
          get you started? :-)

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Lodivigo" <bneumann@...> wrote:

          > I would love to help! I've been building data files for my group
          > since v 5.8, I know a bit of java, etc.

        • joseph.caubo
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 30, 2010
            So I would like to help this project along. I have some prior Java experience from college, but I need to refresh my skills and expand upon them.

            For the time being, I would like to try my hand at making a .lst for the Pathfinder Serpent's Skull campaign traits. This is a new AP that is currently being worked on that touches on all the classes from the APG. I feel this would be relatively easy to pick up and master.

            I look forward to being able to help!
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 30, 2010
              Welcome to the Team.

              LST coding has nothing to do with JAVA, just to let you know.

              As to your request - I think Stefan has already done or started a set for the
              Pathfinder Serpent's Skull Campaign; it's in the not for distribution folder in
              our SVN.

              However, don't let that stop you from jumping in. Here is the wiki link that
              has some information to help you get started:

              http://wiki.pcgen.org/Joining_the_Data_Team

              After you finish that, feel free to contact me or Barak directly to get you on
              the right trek
               --
              Andrew

              ________________________________
              So I would like to help this project along.  I have some prior Java experience
              from college, but I need to refresh my skills and expand upon them.

              For the time being, I would like to try my hand at making a .lst for the
              Pathfinder Serpent's Skull campaign traits.  This is a new AP that is currently
              being worked on that touches on all the classes from the APG.  I feel this would
              be relatively easy to pick up and master.

              I look forward to being able to help!

              Related Lists
              PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
              PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: