I want to help!

  • Lodivigo
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2006
      I would love to help! I've been building data files for my group
      since v 5.8, I know a bit of java, etc.
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
        A fresh soul, brilliant! I'll let James and Frank fight over you ;p

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Lodivigo" <bneumann@...> wrote:

        > I would love to help! I've been building data files for my group
        > since v 5.8, I know a bit of java, etc.

      • Kent P
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
          karianna03 wrote:

          > A fresh soul, brilliant! I'll let James and Frank fight over you ;p

          Ten thousand souls was the opening bid
          And it soon went up to fifty-nine
          But Code didn't see what the Data lead did
          And he said "that suits me fine"
          "I'll raise you high to a hundred and five
          And forever put an end to your sins"
          But Data lead let out a mighty shout, "My hand wins"
        • karianna03
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
            Heh, apart from the missing ninja monkeys that's surprisingly accurate
            ;p - K

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 9, 2006
              I think I lost you in my befuddled state, could you email me so we can
              get you started? :-)

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Lodivigo" <bneumann@...> wrote:

              > I would love to help! I've been building data files for my group
              > since v 5.8, I know a bit of java, etc.

            • joseph.caubo
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 30 11:45 AM
                So I would like to help this project along. I have some prior Java experience from college, but I need to refresh my skills and expand upon them.

                For the time being, I would like to try my hand at making a .lst for the Pathfinder Serpent's Skull campaign traits. This is a new AP that is currently being worked on that touches on all the classes from the APG. I feel this would be relatively easy to pick up and master.

                I look forward to being able to help!
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 30 12:55 PM
                  Welcome to the Team.

                  LST coding has nothing to do with JAVA, just to let you know.

                  As to your request - I think Stefan has already done or started a set for the
                  Pathfinder Serpent's Skull Campaign; it's in the not for distribution folder in
                  our SVN.

                  However, don't let that stop you from jumping in. Here is the wiki link that
                  has some information to help you get started:

                  http://wiki.pcgen.org/Joining_the_Data_Team

                  After you finish that, feel free to contact me or Barak directly to get you on
                  the right trek
                   --
                  Andrew

                  ________________________________
                  So I would like to help this project along.  I have some prior Java experience
                  from college, but I need to refresh my skills and expand upon them.

                  For the time being, I would like to try my hand at making a .lst for the
                  Pathfinder Serpent's Skull campaign traits.  This is a new AP that is currently
                  being worked on that touches on all the classes from the APG.  I feel this would
                  be relatively easy to pick up and master.

                  I look forward to being able to help!

                  Related Lists
                  PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
                  PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: