Creating Custom Class with Sorcerer Spells

  • ctta0s
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
      Is it possible to create a custom class that can cast sorcerer spells?
      I tried doing this, copying the sorcerer, of course (via the Class List Editor), but when I go to
      the spell list, no spells appear. Yes, I've made sure to add a level of my class to the character,
      and I've done abilities, etc. Do I need to modify the LST files directly? If so, how?
      If it matters, PCGen version is 5.10.1. OS is Mac OS 10.4.7. I'm using the RSRD 3.5 Complete
      package. Thanks in advance for any help!
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
        When doing a copy of a class and changing the name, you'll need
        SPELLLIST:1|<orginal class name> to get the spell list. In your case,
        SPELLLIST:1|Sorcerer

        For futher questions about custom stuff, please post to PCGenListFileHelp

        PCGen LST Chimp