Special mention and 5.11.1

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      Aaron Divinsky has been smacking those nasty bugs left right and
      center recently, so a public "Thanks!" goes out to him :-).

      The 5.11.1 alpha is starting to stabalise nicely, we're hoping to
      release this week, but we just need to get hold of our release monkey.
      I've sent the slathering horde of Ninja monkeys to go and retrieve
      them, shouldn't take too long unless they get distracted.