Re: [pcgen] problem with custom data set

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2006
      --- fireflash1536 <fireflash1536@...> wrote:

      > Before the change from "Willpower" to "Will" in
      > 5.10, my data set
      > worked fine (well, as fine as it could without some
      > freqs). Now, after
      > I adjusted all references to that check, it doesn't
      > seem to load the
      > sources correctly. I can't even create a new
      > character. I checked the
      > normal stuff that would prevent character creation
      > (the presence of
      > races, classes, etc.), and everything seems fine.
      > There were no typos
      > in the Willpower -> Will changeover either.
      >
      > Help?
      >
      > -FF
      >
      > Ps. here is the output from the debug console when I
      > loaded the source.

      <snip>

      > java.lang.NullPointerException
      > at

      pcgen.core.EquipmentList.autogenerateMasterWorkEquipment(EquipmentList.java:650)
      > at

      pcgen.core.EquipmentList.autoGenerateEquipment(EquipmentList.java:536)
      > at

      I am not sure why this is happening but if you want to
      get up and running try turning off autogeneration of
      equipment in the pcgen options.

      -Aaron

      http://mail.yahoo.com