Re: [pcgen] Re: How do I output multiple equipment sets

  • Richard Bowers
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2006
      On 9/16/06, Vraeden <marcus@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to edit the OpenRpg output sheet want it to use the EQSET
      > tokens. Could you explain or point me to an explaining source about
      > how to edit the fantasy_master_std.xslt file properly?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > -V

      I have a separate output sheet which creates the weapons for multiple eqsets
      for OpenRPG, but not the AC, etc. you're looking for. You don't have to use
      the XML sheet as a basis for an OpenRPG export if you're starting from
      scratch - I used one of the HTML sheets, I just rename the output.

      I think there might have been a tracker at one time for multiple eqsets in
      the main OpenRPG sheet, but I hadn't been able to find it. If someone wants
      to create one, I can take it.

      Richard aka Gawaine42 on Sourceforge.