New To PCGen

  • marsalpha
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006
      I just got PCGen and am still playing with it. I see that there are
      several soucebooks already loaded in. I am looking for the Races of...
      books and Complete... books. How do I find them and load them into PCGen?

      AriesOmega
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006
        Most of WotC's books are closed content, and we don't have permission to create/distribute datasets based upon them Code Monkey
        Publishing ( http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/index.php ) has a license to create and sell the datasets that you are looking
        for.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD