Re: FEATS and PREVIEW tab don't display? OS X Intel

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 7, 2006
      > Not to ditch the question, but aren't CMP datasets for PCGen 5.8 ?

      5.8.1 to be exact. They haven't updated thier datasets to accomodate
      the code/data changes in 5.10.1 yet.

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD
    • R. Wolfgang Rumpf
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
        Well, I did discover this after posting those (numerous and lengthy)
        followups. mea culpa.

        <sigh> But 5.10.x is so much *better* than 5.8.1 - here's hoping that
        the codemonkeys can update the datasets fairly quickly....

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

        > > Not to ditch the question, but aren't CMP datasets for PCGen 5.8 ?
        >
        > 5.8.1 to be exact. They haven't updated thier datasets to accomodate
        > the code/data changes in 5.10.1 yet.
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > PR SB, BoD

      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
          > But 5.10.x is so much *better* than 5.8.1 - here's hoping that the
          > codemonkeys can update the datasets fairly quickly....

          That's their call. I know that 5.10.1 came out close to GenCon, so CMP
          was involved with GenCon preprarations instead of dataset version
          advancement.

          Paul W. King
          PR SB, BoD