Re: [pcgen] Applying templates...

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
      Quoting Warren C. LaFrance, Jr. (warren.lafrance@...):
      > I want to create a Fiendish wolf... But I notice it says I must select
      > a different alignment, so I pick NE. Then I notice the summary page
      > says I don't qualify for a race of WOLF because of the template...None-
      > the-less, what is the exact process for creating a Animal with a
      > fiendish template...?

      I cannot check right now. Does this work
      * choose neutral alignment
      * choose wolf as race
      * choose the fiendish template

      The warning message in the summary tab is fine in my eyes as it tells the
      user about possible alignment conflicts; as far as I know it is just a
      warning and has no other effects. Otherwise you could never create a
      paladin turned blackguard ...

      Susan
    • Axel
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
        I agree with this, familiars appear to have the same problem but it doesn't seem to have any effect