Re: Need help with pcgen
- I am by no means an exeprt at this...
On the source material tab:
1. In the upper left area of the screen you will see a drop down item
next to the word Available... Change that to NAME ONLY...
2. Double click an item in the lower pane such as 3.5 RSRD Campaign
Set - Core Books I, II, and III
3. Notice it appears in the Right PANE under source Materials (Right
side of your screen)
4. Now click load and it should work...
- The first thing to do is to select a game mode from the top menu bar - this
determines whether you're using 3.0 or 3.5 rules for fantasy, or one of the
other related rule sets. Then, you'll get to the huge list of sources that
the other respondees mentioned.
On 9/5/06, nightstorm1967 <nightstorm1967@...> wrote:
> Not very pc literate. I downloaded the program and extracted it. When
> it comes up it says to load source materials but will not let me do
> that. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]