Re: Need help with pcgen

  • Warren C. LaFrance, Jr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
      I am by no means an exeprt at this...

      On the source material tab:
      1. In the upper left area of the screen you will see a drop down item
      next to the word Available... Change that to NAME ONLY...
      2. Double click an item in the lower pane such as 3.5 RSRD Campaign
      Set - Core Books I, II, and III
      3. Notice it appears in the Right PANE under source Materials (Right
      side of your screen)
      4. Now click load and it should work...
    • Richard Bowers
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2006
        The first thing to do is to select a game mode from the top menu bar - this
        determines whether you're using 3.0 or 3.5 rules for fantasy, or one of the
        other related rule sets. Then, you'll get to the huge list of sources that
        the other respondees mentioned.