Applying templates...

  • Warren C. LaFrance, Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
      I want to create a Fiendish wolf... But I notice it says I must select
      a different alignment, so I pick NE. Then I notice the summary page
      says I don't qualify for a race of WOLF because of the template...None-
      the-less, what is the exact process for creating a Animal with a
      fiendish template...?
    • Susan Dittmar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
        Quoting Warren C. LaFrance, Jr. (warren.lafrance@...):
        > I want to create a Fiendish wolf... But I notice it says I must select
        > a different alignment, so I pick NE. Then I notice the summary page
        > says I don't qualify for a race of WOLF because of the template...None-
        > the-less, what is the exact process for creating a Animal with a
        > fiendish template...?

        I cannot check right now. Does this work
        * choose neutral alignment
        * choose wolf as race
        * choose the fiendish template

        The warning message in the summary tab is fine in my eyes as it tells the
        user about possible alignment conflicts; as far as I know it is just a
        warning and has no other effects. Otherwise you could never create a
        paladin turned blackguard ...

        Susan
      • Axel
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
          I agree with this, familiars appear to have the same problem but it doesn't seem to have any effect