Re: How to create simple magic objects ?

  • cofoghlu
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2006
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dchuntarz" <dchuntarz@...> wrote:
      > - In game mode, I have to choose "D&D Oriental Adventures v3.Oe". If I
      > choose the 3.0 version, I dont think I have access to Oriental
      > Adventures (but I will have a look). So I do not load the "complete
      > srd" source but the D&D oriental adventures source.

      Sounds like you bought the Code Monkey Publishing (CMP) dataset for
      this book. If so, then your questions should really be posed on the
      message boards
      (http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index&c=22)
      that CMP host on their site (the reason being, that everyone on those
      boards has purchased the datasets from them, and the issues are
      different depending on the game mode and datasets that you are using).

      That said, CMP datasets currently only work with PC Gen 5.8.1 so try
      using that version and see if your issue persists.

      --
      Cormac
    • dchuntarz
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 6, 2006
        Many thanks to all. I had to buy the "core set" and now everything is
        working fine and I can create all magics items I need.

        Regards,
        DCH