Re: Doesn't load sources

  • discnerd
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 4, 2006
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "curseblad3" <curseblad3@...> wrote:

      > Hey
      >
      > Just downloaded and unpacked the program. It loads up just fine but
      > when i choose the sources,load them up and want to create a character
      > it still says i havent loaded any sources.When i check the console
      > almost every file has "error parsing file" wirtten on the left.
      > The filepaths to the files are correct,im runing the newest java
      > jre,windows xp sp2.

      I am having a similar problem with 5.10.1 (straight from the zip)
      running on Java blackdown 1.4.2-02 on Ubuntu Linux. It dumps the
      following (several thousand times, but I figured once would be okay)
      when I try to load the RSRD content:

      Error parsing file
      'file:~/srcs/pcgen5101/data/d20ogl/srd35/epic/rsrd_spells_epic.lst'
      line '67': null
      Ignoring error
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
      at pcgen.core.spell.Spell.<init>(Spell.java:48)
      at
      pcgen.persistence.lst.SpellLoader.parseLine(SpellLoader.java:66)
      at
      pcgen.persistence.lst.LstObjectFileLoader.loadLstFile(LstObjectFileLoader.java:323)
      at
      pcgen.persistence.lst.LstObjectFileLoader.loadLstFiles(LstObjectFileLoader.java:110)
      at
      pcgen.persistence.lst.LstSystemLoader.loadCampaigns(LstSystemLoader.java:443)
      at
      pcgen.persistence.PersistenceManager.loadCampaigns(PersistenceManager.java:166)
      at pcgen.gui.MainSource.loadCampaigns(MainSource.java:1048)
      at pcgen.gui.MainSource.access$2000(MainSource.java:118)
      at pcgen.gui.MainSource$18.construct(MainSource.java:1076)
      at pcgen.util.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:113)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

      I've looked at the .lst files and I can't distinguish why some lines
      are causing problems and others don't. Some lines are simply
      comments. Any ideas?