Re: [pcgen] Clerics

  • Axel
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2006
      First you need to set up the deity in 'List edit' then you can choose the deity of your choice
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2006
        Hello David,

        Quoting David Lee (davidlee37101@...):
        > how do you choose a deity and domain abilities for clerics in pc gen?

        there are no deities predefined in PCGen, as they do not belong to the
        SRD stuff. The SRD domains are there, though.

        If I just want to create a cleric quick-and-dirty, I go to the 'domains'
        tab, leave the god as 'none' and just select the domains the character
        would have selected.

        If you want it less dirty, you need to define the god first. You can do
        this via list editor or by editing (in a text editor) your personal copy of
        the my_deities.lst file (found in data/my_dataset/).

        I hope this helps, else feel free to ask again!

        Susan