[BUG]Is INCLUDE broken?

  • frank_kliewe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      Using WinXP, Java 1.5.0_06-b05, PCGen 5.11.0

      Trying the following line in a PCC:
      EQUIPMENT:@/d20ogl/msrd/arcana/basics/arcanabasics_equip_armorshields.lst|(INCLUDE:Padded
      Armor|Studded Leather Armor|Scale Mail|Half Plate|Hide Armor|Banded
      Mail|Splint Mail)

      Instead of only the included items, I get the full content of the
      file. Could somebody please confirm that this doesn't work?

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      I don't think you understand. I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you.
      I came here to rescue you from him.