Re: Prices in custom item creator

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      The 'invulerability' can only be applied to a set of magic armour and
      it is additive. You either have a +2 set of armour and are adding
      the 'invulnerability' or you have a +1 set & another +1 power on it.

      Same thing for the weapons, flaming is a +1 power that can only be
      added to a magic weapon, so it looks like you have a +1 weapon to begin
      with.

      -- david