Re: [pcgen] Re: Help with a lst file

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
      On 9/1/06 11:26 AM, "theeo123" <theeo123@...> wrote:

      > EQUIPMOD:goblinmarket.lst

      > when running PCgen i now see the "goblin" campaign and can add & load
      > it. bu I'm not seeing any new items in the equipment list.

      If this is equipment you need to change this to:

      EQUIPMENT:goblinmarket.lst

      EQUIPMOD is for equipment modifiers which would appear when customizing
      items.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
        It is an EQUIPMENT: lst file. Just found it on pcgen@yahoogroups.com file
        section.

        So the .pcc should read out:

        CAMPAIGN:Goblin
        GAMEMODE:3e
        RANK:8
        TYPE:Goblin.Goblin
        SOURCELONG:Goblin
        SOURCESHORT:My
        SOURCEWEB:http://www.mywebsite.com
        ISOGL:NO
        COPYRIGHT:My Campaign, Copyright 2005 by me

        EQUIPMENT:goblinmarket.lst

        TextPad is showing the use of SOURCE: file in the second line, i.e.:

        SOURCE: Alphyn -- http://www.sff.net/people/Kevin.A.Murphy

        this will need to be reparsed in the current standard:

        SOURCELONG:Alphyn<tab>
        SOURCESHORT:Alphyn<tab>
        SOURCEWEB:http://www.sff.net/people/Kevin.A.Murphy

        Web site is still active so someone might ask if he wants to update this to
        current standards or have someone here do it.

        Terry