NPC .PCG files?

  • Kent P
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Sorry for the OT traffic, but I'm DMing for the first time in a couple
      of years and am short of time. I wonder if anyone has (or knows of) a
      nice collection of PCG files for monsters that I might make use of. I
      can either use something with the Codemonkey Core, Splat and bit of
      Faerun, or SRD only. My preference is for 3.0, but I'll take what I
      can get.

      I've promised them scandalous quantities of Undead, so those would be a bonus.

      Kent
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        If no one manages to find any the best thing to do (using PCGen) is to
        use the new Kits feature. It basically creates you a standard SRD
        monster in the click of one button.

        Several 10's of clicks later and you have an army :-)