Re: [pcgen] Re: Equipment Customization

  • Axel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
      It has been a long time since I did it myself, maybe try a comma? Or wait until a Primate can help.

      What version are you using?

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
        Some options aren't able to be added via the built in Customizer. You
        would probaby have to edit this file by hand using Notepad (or Textedit
        on a Mac) and add the BONUS:COMBAT|INITIATIVE|2 to the line that your
        custom item is on.

        Paul Grosse