Re: [pcgen] Equipment Customization

  • Axel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30 2:00 AM
      I think you need something like 'bonus|COMBAT|INITIATIVE|2', it works in 5.8.1

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30 8:47 PM
        OK, I guess I'm just not catching on. I've right clicked on an item
        and created a custom, added the Type of MAGIC and the effect of Haste.
        When I click on SProp and add bonus|COMBAT|(etc) an error comes up
        saying "cannot use | , or ;"

        Thanks again.
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Axel" <axelmct@...> wrote:

        > I think you need something like 'bonus|COMBAT|INITIATIVE|2', it
        works in 5.8.1

        23/08/2006

      • Axel
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31 2:20 AM
          It has been a long time since I did it myself, maybe try a comma? Or wait until a Primate can help.

          What version are you using?

          OK, I guess I'm just not catching on. I've right clicked on an item
          and created a custom, added the Type of MAGIC and the effect of Haste.
          When I click on SProp and add bonus|COMBAT|(etc) an error comes up
          saying "cannot use | , or ;"

          Thanks again.
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Axel" <axelmct@...> wrote:

          > I think you need something like 'bonus|COMBAT|INITIATIVE|2', it
          works in 5.8.1

          23/08/2006

        • Paul Grosse
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31 3:39 AM
            Some options aren't able to be added via the built in Customizer. You
            would probaby have to edit this file by hand using Notepad (or Textedit
            on a Mac) and add the BONUS:COMBAT|INITIATIVE|2 to the line that your
            custom item is on.

            Paul Grosse