pcgen 581rc2 and linux (ubuntu) startup stumper

  • tahl_liadon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
      hi, all.

      i have sun-java installed. i downloaded the full version of pcgen
      (platform indep.). i ran pcgen and got an error saying something about
      options.ini file. i looked everywhere for it but nothing.

      i notice there isn't a .pcgen in my user directory with hidden files
      shown.

      can anyone help here?

      thnx!
    • Axel
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
        Are you using the correct version of Java?

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
          sun-java 1.5.0-08

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Axel" <axelmct@...> wrote:

          > Are you using the correct version of Java?

          23/08/2006