Re: Star Wars to PCGen?

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
      > Does anyone have Star Wars RPG files for PCGen?

      If anyone does, they can't share them with you as the d20 SW books are
      licensed *and* closed content. To distribute files, we'd have to get
      permission from both WotC and Lucas. I know that CMP, who has a
      license from WotC, has expressed some interest in doing these, but
      they haven't approached Lucas yet.

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD