Star Wars to PCGen?

  • electroesper
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
      Does anyone have Star Wars RPG files for PCGen?
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
        > Does anyone have Star Wars RPG files for PCGen?

        If anyone does, they can't share them with you as the d20 SW books are
        licensed *and* closed content. To distribute files, we'd have to get
        permission from both WotC and Lucas. I know that CMP, who has a
        license from WotC, has expressed some interest in doing these, but
        they haven't approached Lucas yet.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD