Re: [pcgen] Autbbuilds down?

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hi Tir,

      On 24/08/2006 6:17 AM Tir Gwaith wrote
      > Hi,
      >
      > Trying to test stuff on the main branch, but I don't have a build
      > system on any of my boxes. So I grabbed the latest Autobuild through
      > the website, but opening up the ZIP states that it is invalid or
      > corrupted. I'm using Win XP Pro and Firefox.

      Very odd. The file works before it was uploaded, but I get the same
      error on download too, with only 7Mb of 13Mb coming down. The whole file
      is on the file system though.

      > Is there anywhere I can grab a 5.11.x build so I can do some testing
      > using the truck JEP stuff?

      5.11.0 should be released soon, so that might be an option, or try the
      next autobuild and see if it corrects the issue.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB
    • Brass Tilde
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2006
        > Trying to test stuff on the main branch, but I don't have a
        > build system on any of my boxes. So I grabbed the latest
        > Autobuild through the website, but opening up the ZIP states
        > that it is invalid or corrupted. I'm using Win XP Pro and Firefox.

        I redownloaded, right over the previous copy, after receiving that error and
        it worked fine.

        /bs
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2006
          I've managed to get a good ZIP and unpack it. But when running, I get
          more errors on my script window than I can get to stop.... Will a
          Pause in the bat file allow me to get the first NPE or whatever is
          starting the series?

          I really don't want to mess with 5.10.1 math stuff anymore. I can't
          tell if it is something in my coding (and I've looked everywhere,
          including using the debug console). I really think it is a math
          parser bug, since I can get everything to work fine in the Debug
          console, but the VAR that is using the same formula comes out
          differently, for no apparent reason....

          I was hoping 5.11 would get me some of the improved JEP integration
          stuff I read about durring the 5.10 push that was going into the Trunk
          only....

          On 8/23/06, Brass Tilde <brasstilde@...> wrote:
          > > Trying to test stuff on the main branch, but I don't have a
          > > build system on any of my boxes. So I grabbed the latest
          > > Autobuild through the website, but opening up the ZIP states
          > > that it is invalid or corrupted. I'm using Win XP Pro and Firefox.
          >
          > I redownloaded, right over the previous copy, after receiving that error and
          > it worked fine.
          >
          > /bs

          PCGen LST Chimp