Re: [pcgen] Serenity RPG

  • Doug Roderick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      That's great news!

      Paul Grosse wrote:

      > To any and all Browncoats on the PCGen list,
      >
      > I was talking to Byngl at GenCon and he has a preliminary dataset for
      > the Serenity RPG. So I imagine that shortly we should be seeing a set
      > that we can purchase from CMP's store. :)
      >
      > Paul Grosse
      > Browncoat till death

      Richard Sharpe: Gimme a pick-lock, Cooper.

      Cooper: Pick-lock, sir? Catch me with a pick-lock!

      Patrick Harper: They did, Coop. But when you got out of Newgate prison, you got another set, and that's the one the officer wants.

      Cooper: Do I get it back, sir?

      Richard Sharpe: Trust me.

      Cooper: It's very hard to trust a man who wants to borrow your pick-lock, sir.