Serenity RPG

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      To any and all Browncoats on the PCGen list,

      I was talking to Byngl at GenCon and he has a preliminary dataset for
      the Serenity RPG. So I imagine that shortly we should be seeing a set
      that we can purchase from CMP's store. :)

      Paul Grosse
      Browncoat till death
    • Doug Roderick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
        That's great news!

        Paul Grosse wrote:

        > To any and all Browncoats on the PCGen list,
        >
        > I was talking to Byngl at GenCon and he has a preliminary dataset for
        > the Serenity RPG. So I imagine that shortly we should be seeing a set
        > that we can purchase from CMP's store. :)
        >
        > Paul Grosse
        > Browncoat till death

        Richard Sharpe: Gimme a pick-lock, Cooper.

        Cooper: Pick-lock, sir? Catch me with a pick-lock!

        Patrick Harper: They did, Coop. But when you got out of Newgate prison, you got another set, and that's the one the officer wants.

        Cooper: Do I get it back, sir?

        Richard Sharpe: Trust me.

        Cooper: It's very hard to trust a man who wants to borrow your pick-lock, sir.