We need your Help! Volunteers needed!

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2006
      Hi all,

      As we ramp up into the 5.12 series, we find our selves with many great
      ideas, but not enough Monkeys to carry them out (you can quite easily
      see this by looking @ our Roadmap)! We need new blood in all areas of
      our team, please see the Wiki for details on what our various teams do.

      PCGen can be pretty daunting so I'd like to add that:

      1.) We're a very helpful team in terms of supporting our newbies, we
      have several groups and tutorials that help people walk through the
      PCGen 'stuff' :-)

      2.) We have some very basic bugs and freqs in most facets of PCGen
      which are ideal starting points for new people, we don't expect you to
      do anything remotely hard first up!

      3.) There's always room for more Admin (Tracker and Release sub
      teams), Public Relations (Publisher Liaison, Advertising and Open
      Gaming License sub teams) and Testing staff, if you don't want to dive
      straight into development (it's a good way to learn as well!)

      So please consider helping directly with this wonderful team! Monkey
      Snacks and plenty of room in the Soul Jar come as part of the standard
      package, there's also a Banana bonus scheme!

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey
    • Tony
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2006
        I will, i can help in coding datasheets or even in the development
      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2006
          Well you're certainly allowed to do both! Frank and James can fight
          over who gets you first ;p, they should be in contact shortly.