Roadmap for PCGen 5.12 and 6.0

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 9:05 AM
      OK, roadmap status:

      * Code freqs: Done
      * Code Bugs: Done
      * Plugin Bugs: Done
      * New Data Source Development: TODO
      * Doc Bugs: Done
      * Doc Freqs: Done
      * OS Bugs: Done
      * OS Freqs: Done
      * Data Bugs: TODO
      * Data Freqs: TODO
      * Plugin Freqs: TODO
      * Development Specs: TODO

      Basically I've split stuff into 3 buckets (5.11.0 is the release this
      weekend):

      1.) 5.11.1 - Next Alpha, contains all P8 ad P9 trackers for 5.12
      2.) 5.11.2 - The following A general bucket for everything else 5.12
      3.) 6.0.0 - A general bucket for everything 6.0

      I'm sure there will be several tweaks to this roadmap over the next
      couple of weeks. I'll be altering categories, groups and priorities
      from new information I gather.

      I'd appreciate it if you guys as the users took a look at the Roadmap
      and mail me any objections, observations etc you have. As a team
      we'll be trying as much as possible to follow the this roadmap (it
      seemed to work really well for the 5.10.x series).